LaundroLab is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
This position is located at our LaundroLab - Eastland location at 5618 Albermarle Rd, Suite 700, Charlotte, NC 28212.
Laundry Associate Responsibilities:
- Check in and organize laundry bags.
- Sort and prepare laundry for the wash, dry, fold process.
- Spot treat items that need special attention.
- Transport laundry from washers to dryers.
- Fold, pack, and prepare orders for delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of customer specifications & items laundered throughout the cleaning process.
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
- Other duties as assigned
Laundry Associate Work Environment:
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in East Charlotte! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- Fast-pace environment where you're constantly challenged to exceed your own performance goals.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (but we care for our customers through the quality of our work!)
- Relaxed dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and productive. Think jeans, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
Current Need: Schedule 3: Monday and Tuesday 2:30 pm - 1 am, Saturday and Sunday 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Schedule 1: Monday - Thursday, 2:30 pm - 1 am
- Schedule 2: Monday - Friday, 4:30 pm - 1 am
- Laundry can get heavy, so you need to be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
Laundry Associate Pay & Perks:
- Starting rate of $12 per hour
- Signing bonus of $300
- FREE Telehealth program for all employees and their dependents (regardless of tenure)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Immediate 401k eligibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent work schedules
- Schedule 3 will also require customer service, including troubleshooting machine issues, keeping the store clean, and helping customers while in the store
LaundroLab is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.