2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
We have several positions available across 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts on Monday-Friday. Responsibilities will vary depending on shift.
Laundry Associate Responsibilities:
- Check in and organize laundry bags.
- Sort and prepare laundry for the wash, dry, fold process.
- Spot treat items that need special attention.
- Transport laundry from washers to dryers.
- Fold, pack, and prepare orders for delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of customer specifications & items laundered throughout the cleaning process.
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
Laundry Associate Work Environment:
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in the city! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (but we care for our customers through the quality of our work!)
- Relaxed dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and productive. Think jeans, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Silence is deadly (and boring). We encourage you to bring music and headphones to rock while you work.
Pay & Perks:
We have a new pay structure that allows you to maximize your earnings based on your personal habits. Reliability and productivity are at the core of everything we do. That’s why we generously reward those who crush it day in and day out.
- Starting rate of $10 per hour
- Weekly bonuses of up to $60 per week - that's an extra $2-3 per hour!
- Signing bonus of $300!
- Potential for raises at 90 days, 6 months, 1 year, and beyond
- 401k-eligible after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay every Friday
- No weekend shifts
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent, yet flexible work schedules
Laundry Associate Requirements:
- Laundry can get heavy, so you need to be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.