As a Customer Care Agent, you’re an ambassador for the 2ULaundry brand. You’re comfortable thinking on your feet and feel a genuine sense of pride when helping people and solving challenging problems. You need to be customer-focused and business-minded with an ability to coordinate across several departments. You are self-motivated and continually strive to help build a world-class customer experience.
This is a 40 hour per week position. You will work 34 hours Monday-Friday between 8am-6:30pm and Saturday from 9am-3pm.
What you’ll do as a Customer Care Agent:
- Provide above and beyond support to our customers, 2ULaundry drivers, and vendor partners, representing 2ULaundry’s core values in everything you do.
- Manage inbound and outbound tickets across multiple channels, including phone, text, email, and online chat.
- Support our Finance Team by processing billing for daily orders and resolving invoice exceptions.
- Master our product, offerings, and internal systems to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of business policies.
- Capture and relay relevant customer feedback and insights to internal teams, including Operations, Development, Marketing, and Product, to constantly improve the customer experience.
Who you are:
- Have 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Detail oriented, comfortable with multi-tasking, and can address a high volume of inbound & outbound requests.
- Great communicator - both verbally and in written formats
- Quick learner who can learn to use new programs and is comfortable using the Mac OS operating system
- Self-starter who can follow company policies while working in the best interest of the customers, all with minimal supervision
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with the constant change that comes in a start-up environment
What you’ll get as a Customer Care Agent:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program, including on-demand counseling with licensed counselors 24/7/365
- Immediate 401k eligibility
- Paid time off and holidays
- The flexibility to work mostly remote with the ability to work from our office near Charlotte’s South End neighborhood on occasion. All training will take place at our office and will be in person.
- Heavily discounted laundry and dry cleaning (Now who doesn’t love that?)
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.