2ULaundry and LaundroLab are poised for explosive growth across the country and are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to lead the way. The mission for this role is to own the marketing function for our 2ULaundry brand by working with a high performing team of A+ marketers and partners to scale and grow our customer base in existing and new markets across the country. The Director of Growth Marketing will ultimately be responsible for helping to grow company revenue beyond $40M annually by 2025 across leads, signups, MAUs, and orders.
The ideal candidate is someone who is the perfect blend of analytical and creative. They understand that creating impactful strategies and assessing a strategy’s effectiveness requires a deep dive into the numbers and they are confident in jumping in and dissecting the data at many different levels. The ideal candidate is comfortable with aggressive goals and doesn’t shy away from a challenge. They will own a key function of the business that will be responsible for creating momentum across the company. They take ownership over goals, risks, successes, and failures and are always looking for ways to drive results.
What are the key responsibilities of the Director of Growth Marketing?
- Optimize the customer journey - Design and implement optimized, customer-centric, digital user journeys to increase engagement, referrals, lead conversion, and customer retention by leveraging data from various sources and engaging with customers directly to develop an integral feedback loop to support the overall roadmap and customer journey
- Develop and own all aspects of the growth strategy - Fully own and drive our existing and new market expansion growth strategy and implementation, from customer acquisition through retention and reactivation initiatives. Oversee all growth marketing initiatives, including but not limited to Online Marketing (Paid Social, Influencers, Affiliates, SEM, SEO, Display, Video, Mobile), Referral and CRM, executed in collaboration across the Marketing function
- Innovate and and test new and existing channels for growth - Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test (new channels, channel innovation). Take a strategic and pragmatic approach to scaling and optimizing channels to meet conversions, CAC, ROI and budget goals
- Collaborate internally and externally - Partner internally with our Marketing Project Management function across brand, design, paid media, paid search, web, and content to inform and ensure an integrated campaign strategy and communications plan that delivers the brands strategic intent across consumer touchpoints
- Own goal setting, reporting, and analytics for your area of business - Set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the teams are constantly pushing themselves to hit the next level. Own and report on growth KPI’s including Traffic, Leads, Signups, Monthly Active Users (MAUs), and Orders. Other key metrics include CPL, CAC, and LTV.
Who is the ideal Director of Growth Marketing?
- 7+ years of experience in growth marketing / paid acquisition / go-to-market strategy; 10+ years total marketing experience
- Must have experience with B2C companies and ideally experience with a high growth startup that expanded city by city
- High degree of proficiency in Conversion Rate Optimization and other growth frameworks and processes to scale
- Experienced in digital marketing, including performance analytics, covering demand generation, channel optimization, web management, and CRM
- Advanced Excel and Data Analytics skills
- Previous experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders and managing cross-disciplinary projects under compressed timeframes
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated track record of effectively working horizontally across (geographically dispersed) teams towards marketing goals
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Preference will be given to candidates based near Charlotte, NC or candidates open to hybrid or relocation. Consideration will be given to uniquely qualified remote candidates.
What are the perks of being a Director of Growth Marketing?
- First growth hire on the team with unlimited room for development and growth
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO policy that our employees actually use!
- Working with a supportive, driven team working to build our startup into a nationally recognized brand
- Connecting with smart, successful people at the top of their fields who understand the value of diversifying their portfolios and believe in what we’re doing
- Resources to help you grow and develop your career
- Free laundry!
2ULaundry and LaundroLab are equal opportunity employers. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.