2ULaundry is the new way to do laundry & dry cleaning. With our convenient pickup and delivery service, we are on a mission to give back time to our customers by taking laundry & dry cleaning off their to-do lists. We’re obsessed with delivering the perfect customer experience and caring for our customer’s items just as we would for our own.
These positions are 2nd and 3rd shifts (6pm - 1am or 9pm - 3am).
Laundry Folder Responsibilities:
- Use handheld scanning tool to check in customer orders.
- Maintain accurate records of customer specifications & items laundered throughout cleaning process
- Fold, pack, and prepare orders for delivery, the 2ULaundry way
- Care for our customer’s items as if they were your own
Laundry Folder Work Environment:
- You’ll work from the best Laundromat facility in the city! We have a clean, modern laundromat including individual workstations for our employees.
- No face-to-face customer interaction (but we care for our customers through the quality of our work!)
- Relaxed dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and productive. Think jeans, t-shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- Silence is deadly (and boring). We encourage you to bring music and headphones to rock while you work.
Pay & Perks:
We have a unique compensation structure that allows you to maximize your earnings based on your personal productivity. Speed and Quality are at the core of everything we do. That’s why we generously reward those who crush it day in and day out.
- Hourly base pay of $8/hr with weekly performance bonuses
- Our Top Performers often earn up to $13/hourly after bonuses
- Weekly pay every Friday
- No weekends!
- Discounted Laundry Services and one free wash cycle per week
- Consistent, yet flexible work schedules
Laundry Folder Requirements:
- Laundry can get heavy, so we need you to be able to lift 30-50 pounds on the regular.
- Not afraid of going above-and-beyond when needed
- Driven by quality and accuracy
- Dependable and passionate about your work
- Enjoy working with startups and able to be flexible with our growth
- Experience in retail or hospitality is a PLUS!
2ULaundry is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.