2ULaundry and LaundroLab are poised for explosive growth across the country and are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead the way. In this role, you will drive growth across our customer base through demand generation activities both with internal and external stakeholders and channels, including email, SMS, in-bag, in-store, and other advertising outlets.
This individual will have a multifaceted and highly cross-functional role, working with our Field Marketing Team, Designers, Developers, and Third-Party Agencies to drive performance and growth. This role is right for you if you’re growth-oriented and data-driven, ultimately responsible for truly improving our customer's experience and market expansion.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Growth Marketing Manager?
- Identify the most effective marketing channels for us to grow our Monthly Active User (MAU) customer base including cross-channel audience strategy development & management
- Design and implement optimized, customer-centric, digital user journeys to increase engagement, referrals, lead conversion, and customer retention
- Manage our Webflow website, including ideation, creation, and implementation of new pages and content both direct and with third-party designers and developers
- Website enhancement and monitoring, including managing our agency that oversees both on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Manage our online listings and reviews to improve brand equity and ultimately driving improvements to our SEO
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets, reporting on CAC, ROI, etc.
- Run A/B tests of landing pages and website content to improve results
- Ensure our brand messaging is consistent across all channels
- Develop strategies and manage CRM & Analytics software in order to drive traffic, orders, and ultimately revenue with new and existing customers
- Directly project manage the launch of new cities including developing “Go To Market” strategies, offers, and campaigns, as we expand to additional zip codes and cities
- Project manage our agency that manages the execution of our brand and market-specific large-scale PPC campaigns, managing the company’s paid ad budget, on all major performance marketing platforms, especially SEO, Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports, insights, and recommendations for the leadership team
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and tests to drive signups through the mobile app
- Execute tests at various steps of the app acquisition funnel that optimize: Google and Apple App Store presence, the first-time app experience (launch screens), in-app signup screens and messages, push notifications, upsell emails, etc.
- Investigate data from various sources (Metabase, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Twilio, various tracking pixels, etc.) to identify opportunities and surface actionable Insights that the team can use to improve the customer experience and growth levers
- Engage with customers to derive insights that influence strategies across different touchpoints. These could be surveys, focus groups, or phone calls
Who is the ideal Growth Marketing Manager?
- Analytical: You are able to synthesize data to make informed, timely decisions to drive campaign performance and KPIs.
- Driven: You are an expert in your field and are confident in taking initiative. You are driven to get things done and get them done well. You are a problem solver who doesn't let obstacles get in their way.
- Organized: You are able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and projects with ease because you have a system to stay on top of deadlines and resources.
- Passionate: You love everything involved in growing market share. From increasing conversions through ads to creating landing pages to updating the context mix for various markets across the country, you are ready to try it all, track the analytics, and get results.
What are the requirements of the Growth Marketing Manager?
- Experienced in digital marketing, including performance analytics, covering demand generation, channel optimization, web management, and CRM
- At least 3 years of Digital Marketing experience, ideally in a B2C environment
- Expert knowledge of performance marketing channels including Google Suite (Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics). You will know how to increase conversion rate through great ads and you will enjoy testing content on landing pages.
- Experienced in working with national brands, understanding how the channel mix and content need to be adjusted for different markets and audiences
- Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders and managing cross-disciplinary projects under compressed timeframes
- Proven record in successfully managing multiple digital & product marketing campaigns concurrently
- Comfortable working with and managing external digital agencies
- Project management is a plus
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including copywriting experience
- Experience in making changes to website journeys to improve UX
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
What are the perks of being a Growth Marketing Manager?
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO policy that our employees actually use!
- Working with a supportive, driven team working to build our startup into a nationally recognized brand
- Connecting with smart, successful people at the top of their fields who understand the value of diversifying their portfolios and believe in what we’re doing
- Resources to help you grow and develop your career
- Free laundry!
2ULaundry and LaundroLab are equal opportunity employers. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment representative of a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.